• In the Spotlight:

how do you lose the baby weight?

its has been almost three weeks since i had my c-section and im healing alright i have lost most of the baby weight but wanted to know the safest and best way to lose the rest

mommakim310

Asked by mommakim310 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Dance... Simple...
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 9:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Get a Personal Trainer! Try me on for size...I'm specializing in weight loss and I offer services over the internet as well. IF you are contemplating buying a miracle drug or supplements for weighloss...don't! I'll help you get it off and keep it off, safely and effective! Please feel free to email me or check out my website! I look forward to helping you...
    GetFIToday@successwithkatie.com or http://successwithkatie.com
    momyov2

Answer by momyov2 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I say this to everyone since my first day as a member here... Do the electric slde in your living room for 30 per day.. Dont rush it it took 9m to put it on let 9m to take it off... Dont eat after 7:pm, water and bread arnt helping ya eather..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009