I lost my butt.......

I use to have a butt but it seems like i woke up one morning and it was gone. How do I get it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It's over at my house. You can come pick it up at any time.

LOL otherwise you may have to figure out how to lift weights with your butt muscles to bulk it up a little bit.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ... hopefully you have the genetics for a butt... and if you do getting it back may take time..
    As a personal trainer, I can offer ways to help you lift and tone it to appear bigger and more firm. Email me at GetFIToday@successwithkatie.com or go to my website... http://successwithkatie.com
    momyov2

Answer by momyov2 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• do lots of squats, walking up hill also helps. Actually walking in general i hear is good for your butt muscles. But squats is the best butt work out period. Add some weights to it, & you'll has a great ass in no time!

A friend told me once too that if you squeeze your butt cheeks, you know flex them while you are sitting for some time every day, that it's really supposed to help. She swears by it!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• that was you'll HAVE a great ass in no time...sheesh i am a lil slow today it seems.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• III got your bu-ut na na boo boo =P
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2009