Has anyone ever experieced DeJaVu?

Its weird yet scary. I was sitting here typing an answer to a question just now and my son came into the living room with his pop tart and the Backyardigans was singing this song. And I can swear to the sun above that that just happened!

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 10:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep. LOL. Just a sign from above that you're right where you're meant to be. :) Keep it up.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh, gosh yes. DH and I took a trip to Florida a few years back and we stopped at this gas station and I KNOW I've been there before. Yet, I had never been to Florida before this. That's just 1 example. Happens to me all the time!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, Often.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• All the time!! lol too many to name here.
    loving_mom7

Answer by loving_mom7 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeap all the time..its kinda creepy but then its hilarious. Like my own inside joke..lol
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ugh! that happens to me all the time it drives me crazie, and it happens to my mom all the time, like every day sometimes its so strong it makes her dizzy, who knows.
    alicia541

Answer by alicia541 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It happens to me all the time. But with me it's like, something will happen and it will remind me of a dream I had where the same exact thing happened! It's like I dream things before they happen, and then they happen in real life and I'm like..CREEPY!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 11:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• it happens alot during conversations im having. its like ive seen this conversation in my head
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009