Please help!!! I cannot seem to loose weight, I'm not gaining, satying the same, but I'm eating 1200-1500 cals a day and working out 4 times a week!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• thats what i thought at first but I stopped thinking about working out as a way to loose weight and just doing it reg. soon i was dropping pant sizes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You need to start measuring inches not lbs. If you are working out 4 times a week chances are you are buiilding muscle and replacing the fat so....you will not see a big drop in weight. Doesn't mean you aren't doing some good though!!!! Take your measurements and start keeping track of those. I bet you will be amazed! Good luck and great job mama!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The amount of weight you lose all depends on how long you work out each time, what kind of workout you do, and counting calories shouldn't be the only thing you do for your diet. Plus, it takes a while to start seeing results so just give it time.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You need to EAT -I'm a personal trainer and the number 1 mistake is I see weightloss clients make is not eating enough....your metabolism then compensates and slows down... if you want more information you can email me at GetFIToday@successwithkatie.com
    I offer Online Personal Training too if you are interested!
    momyov2

Answer by momyov2 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i cannot afford a trainer these days with economy sorry , ppl don't have money for that!
    Anonymous

• You're not eating enough. momyov2 is absolutely right. I would try upping your calories by about 200. Lean protein, fruits and high fiber grains are great ways to do this.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Your calorie intact looks a bit low, so it's quite possible that your body thinks it is starving and is therefore storing fat rather than burning it. You should boost your daily calorie intake, but with healthy foods. You should also be sure to spread out your calorie intake throughout the day, rather than eating 3 meals a day.

And as mamakirs said, measure inches. Take a measurement of your bust, waist and hips each week. If you are working out you could be gaining muscle, which does have weight. Generally the muscle is in different locations on your body than where your fat sits, so if you are toning up, you will notice the difference in your measurements.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009