wedding?

I am makeing my own flower arragments out of silk flowers and I want cheap vases. I was thinking acrylic would do. I want to find a vase that is diameter 2 or 3 inches and height at most 12. Anyone have any ideas?

JustUsTwo

Asked by JustUsTwo at 10:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you looked at Hobby Lobby or arts and crafts websites?
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can often find inexpensive glass vases at hobby stores and they have this glass paint you can buy to create your own designs/colors. They come out very nicely. If you're buying a lot, see if you can find an online bulk supplier.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Check the Dollar Store, not sure if they will have the exact size you are looking for, but they might have something that will work for you. Good Luck and Congrats on your wedding.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Online bulk suppliers are the way to go.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING!

Check out Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Walmart... they all have cheap vases/candle holders which could serve the same purpose. And many of them don't really look that cheap, and then you could add a mirror underneath too - if you wanted to, all those places have them as well as OrientalTrading.com which has a lot of cheap wedding things that look great.
    BeccaBoo518

Answer by BeccaBoo518 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Look at goodwill or a thrift store.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009