What Are The Best Sites To Buy Traffic?

Good morning Ladies,
What's the best sites to buy targetted traffic and being listed on all search engines? What has worked for you? I'm a rep for nhr health and wellness home biz, where I would like to get more customers too.. I need more..

Thanks so much!
Have a great and blessed day!
Jen

uniquecandle27

Asked by uniquecandle27 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sorry I don't buy any leads or traffic to my site. Have you tried googling?
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I don't buy either... The best leads are always the ones you get yourself. Referals are awesome! I advertise on Craigslist and backpage and get more leads than I could shake a stick at...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If you have a company generated site (meaning you and every other rep's site is created by the company you are with and look the same except your info) there isn't a heck of a lot you can do because you can't play around with the meta tags or keywords, nor can you control the content and make your site stand out from the others. Many companies have rules about whether or not you can create your own site...and most say you can't. So trying to get traffic can be tricky.

Rather than spending money on traffic generating sites submit them to search engines yourself (which is free), and put ads with the link to your site everywhere you can. Create a signature for your e-mail and message boards that has a link to your site and plug away! Network Marketing and getting your direct sales business or at home business out there isn't easy and in some cases isn't cheap. But there are lots of little things you can do to boost it!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Girl, stay away from those. I got a huge virus last year that ruined my computer. It is best just to do your own advertising via the web.   You can use these examples:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4848134_advertising-website.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Great advice, I'm going to use the site too. You can also try this one: http://www.freead.tk/

Tip:
    Adding a "Text Me" link is also a good way of converting a cold prospect to a hot prospect PLUS you get paid $2/referral. I'm probably making no sense... Just heck out the link below to see if it is something you are interested in :o) http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=16593&i=l0
    Nelista

Answer by Nelista at 10:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My work from home site is ranked rather fairly in the search engines (MSN, Google, Yahoo, and many related websites and communities). I offer advertising on my Home Business Opportunities page --for $25, you will receive a 6-month exclusive listing in the paid advertising section. I do not guarantee any specific amount of traffic -- I get a decent amount of targeted hits there and those advertisers who maintain their placement have the advantage of having a one-way link from a PR4 Google-ranked site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I agree with most of the people answering this question. Buying traffic is a bad idea. There are many other ways to get traffic to your website and if you are willing to pay money. If you have money to burn, then buying traffic is for you, just think of all the free ways you can target traffic if only you apply some planned effort. With all other free traffic ideas good content that people want to read and want to spread the word of mouth about your site is what works here

sarahcollins

Answer by sarahcollins at 7:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2009