Need an answer please

My period is due 8th of April. I ovulated on the 22nd we've been trying for 8months now and yesterday I had some cramping and went to the bathroom and had three spots in my underwear that were browish colored spots is that considered implant bleeding. I thought I might have been pregnant last month and wasn't but I really didn't have any symptoms of pregnancy. This time my breast have been beyond sore even my nipples. I'm exhausted every day no matter how much sleep I get. The day I spotted was 8dpo.

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything is possible. You might be.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Sounds like you most likely are or it could be that your mind is playing tricks on you since you've been wanting to be pregnant for so long any little detail comes to mind that it could be a sign of pregnancy when really it isn't.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Have you tried a pregnancy test yet? Alot of people report breast tenderness as the first sign of pregnancy. The early pregnancy tests can tell if you're pregnant earlier than they say on the box. Mine said I was pregnant 7 days after I conceived my son (I think thats right)
    lauralii99

Answer by lauralii99 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• its possible. the only time i get nipple hair is when i have been pregoive had a bunch. ive had some strange spotting and light bleeding, but two tests have come up neg. im gonna go see a dr to see whats up with me
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yeah I tried the EPT blue line test and it came out a faint line. I guess I'll give it a few more days and try again
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• A faint line is a line! Retest in a few days for a darker one. The spotted old blood can be anything from cervical irritation from TTC to implantation bleeding.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 12:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Take a preg test 1 week after your expected period. You could be and you could not be, Just know that you will need to hang in there!
    Take care! Good Luck! I send baby dust your way!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• sounds like you might be. if so then congrats.
    ireland09

Answer by ireland09 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• When I was pregnant I was told brown blood is old blood and not to worry. Congratulations on the faint line. It's looking good!
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 3:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• When I found out I was preg, I had the faintest little blue line I'd ever seen. I even had to get other people to look at it to make sure that it was a line and that I wasn't just hilucinating. Good luck!!!
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 3:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2009