how do i make him understand?

Okay here it goes, I invited my in laws over for dinner, awhile ago, DH wanted to go over their house and I said why don't they come over here, they NEVER come by our house to see my baby we ALWAYS go over there. I knew that were going to flake and give an excuse.

So a couple of days later DH made a comment on how his mom said she never sees our baby. I was livid, its has been over 2 months since they seen her last and b4 that it was over 3. We got into a big conflict with the inlaws when DD was born about them being in her life and it resulted in drama and cutting off ties with us for 8 months.

My thing is you would think they would have learned from their mistake and my DH would see that they are never going to change. I say if they REALLY cared they would come by and see her as often as they could but they don't and then my MIL wants to complain to my DH and he takes anger on me? y does he not see this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you ever think,,they might not come to see there grandchild,, because they do not like you. They do not want to see or be around you. It might not have anything to do with the grandchild. JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If thats the case then they need to be adults and tell me instead of being fake. After all the drama ended to first time I told my MIL where I stood with her and her family. Regardless that has NOTHING to do with their relationship with their grandchild, they could swallow their pride and if they can't then they have MAJOR issues. Because Im her mother n that won't EVER change!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2009