I'm new to this site and I have a very sensitive question to ask. It is about my father who I just found out some awful information about. It involves sexual abuse. Am I allowed to ask a candid question about such a topic? I really need advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask it.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Of course.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• if you want to talk personally you can send me a message, but i think your free to post anything you are comfortable with.
    anyway...isay you can message me because my dad has been accused of something aweful involving my neice, and my step dad molested me for 10yrs
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Post your question as anonymous. Then nobody knows who you are and you get feed back. There are plenty of colorful questions on here, so you asking one of such a serious sounding nature should not be a problem.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2009