• In the Spotlight:

im going nuts!

Im 39 weeks pregnant ( last time i was checked i was 2cm & 60% thin....Might be more now). I have had the worse headaches lately. Pain in my back and hips. In my va jay jay. Bottom & top of my stomach. Its been on and off since friday. My emotions are crazy. I dont have diarreah (sp?) But have been poo'ing like UGH!. Nausea at night and when i wake up..... Just not doing good right now....
I dunno what to do with myself??? I cant get comfortable NO MATTER WHAT I DO!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not much longer to go...hang in here. Good luck to you!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• try to lay in the bath or go to an indoor pool you will feel better. Just wait it out. I was a week late and couldn't stand it anymore. They indused labor and I was there five days in labor!!! trying to have my son. I wish now I would have found a pool and waited until he was knocking
    TRyan

Answer by TRyan at 2:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009