So I'm cramping. Should I worry?

It almost feels like gas pains. And of course I have gas, I'm pregnant lol. So I'm not even sure if I should be worried or not. They aren't usually this strong, but its not even close to contractions. And ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be pain from your uterus stretching because it is a muscle, like the pain you get if you workout your abs.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• So should I be worried though? like should I call my doctor or go to the ER or something? I'm not that far along.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• How far along are you. I have been feeling the same thing since last night. I am right about 20 weeks, and the pains were like pretty bad cramps last night. I thought i might end up going to the er but i didn't. And today, there has been some cramps, but mostly gas pains i think. So it may be norman although i don't remember this with my first which i had back in July. Anyways let me know how far along you are..
    Anonymous

• Honestly I don't know. I found out at the end of jan, but took another test and it was neg. but i still didnt have my period so i took two more and both were positive. idk what to do. im waiting on my medicaid so i can get to the doctor. i dont know any doctors that will just bill you if you dont have insurance. i live in cleveland ohio and tried searching the internet for EVERYTHING. i cant find anything so im just waiting. help!
    Anonymous