BELLY DROPPED..IM THINK

I AM 38 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS SO LAST NIGHT I WOKE UP AND I WAS TAKING A TRIP TO THE REST ROOM SO EVERY TIME I WALK I HAVE TO PUT MY HAND UNDER MY BELLY JUST TO HOLD IT UP AND WALK COMFORTABLE SO I NOTICED MY BELLY FELT KINDA DIFFERENT IT FELT LIKE IT WAS POINTY SO I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND IT WAS POINTY AND I ASKED MY SISTER SHE SAYS IT DOES LOOK POINTY AT THE BOTTOM AND MY GRANDMA SAYS THAT THE BABY MIGHT OF MOVED IN A DIFFERENT POSITION AND LAYING LOW AND GETIING HIMSELF READY TO BE BORN. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE SO HAVE ANYOTHER ONE HAD THIS ?

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my belly always gets pointy when i need to pee and right after i pee..and im constantly holding my belly up...lol..i always think its going to fall off
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• it could be. My belly changes shape when the baby movies. He could easily have dropped into a more comfy position to get ready for labor. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2009