Dancing w/ the stars ....

I love the show ... but i would like to see 'different' people on there ... i love the fact that lil kim is on there and has curves ... i wanna see a plus size woman though! im sure than the show would cater to all people who love the show!! what do you think? or what do u wanna see?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, The last thing I want to see is some fat chik in spandex... If I wanna see that, I'll go try on some costumes... Part of what makes that show so great is the are all (usually) so sexy... Although this year they are really falling short...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Me, I'm plus sized. size 16, Only kidding. I wouldn't do it even if I were a celebrity. Be afraid of messing up. How about Queen Latifah? She'd be good.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hey, plus size women can be sexy too.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

--------
    i thought that was kind of in-appropriate ... alot of plus size women are sexy!! everyone no matter what is sexy , if they want to be!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

-----
    she would be awesome!!!!! ... shes sooo damn classy! ... u never see her showin off her goodies in a slutty way , i love her!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeah, I get smiles from men who must love my pretty smile and curves. Ha. Ha. Makes me feel good.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009