DO YOU LIKE MARY KAY?

beauty

Lulu922

Asked by Lulu922 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I have honestly never used Mary Kay. I have walked into one of the stores but I found them to be expensive, but this was years before MAC came out lol
    PyraLynne

Answer by PyraLynne at 12:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I love Mary Kay. It is priced competitively with department store brands but is NOT sold in stores, only through independent Mary Kay consultants. It would be 2 - 3 times more expensive if sold in a store. It's also been the number one brand in the U.S. in the combined categories of facial skin care and color cosmetics for 17 yrs running, and last year sold $2.3 billion in wholesale sales compared to Estee Lauder (which encompass 13 different brands including MAC, Clinique, Lancome, Bare Essentials, Bobby Brown, etc.) which sold $2.7 billion...so one brand sold almost as much as 13 combined. Mary Kay consultants provide unparalleled customer service that you don't get with department store brands.

So yes, I love them, lol. Sorry for the long answer :)

I'm also a Mary Kay Independent Senior Beauty Consultant.
    retz

Answer by retz at 1:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yeah but her twin is sort of freaky....Oh wait, that's Mary KATE. Sorry. No, I've never cared for Mary Kay if you are talking about the makeup

Answer by admckenzie at 1:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• it's way to expensive... sorry
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 1:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Sold it for years until I found something better. I found a company that sells custom blend mineral and liquid and you dont have all the quotas to meet.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 1:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Nice products but way too expensive.
    FAHTMOM

Answer by FAHTMOM at 2:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I don't like Mary Kay at all. They eyeshadows wipe right off, the mascaras clump no matter what and it's too expensive to buy something that doesn't work right and then have to go buy something at the store to replace it.
    LRBsMommy

Answer by LRBsMommy at 3:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes I do also Avon too
    LUANAVOI

Answer by LUANAVOI at 5:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes I do but Avon is always the first choise buyn by a magazine....
    LUANAVOI

Answer by LUANAVOI at 5:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes, I love Mary Kay.  That's why I became a consultant.
    MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 6:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008