Why the hell

why the hell people ask stupid questions like:
am i pregnant?
is it safe to smoke marijuanna?
what are some of the stupid questions have you seen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My child fell 12 hours ago and has bone showing through a break in his leg. Do you think he could be seriously injured?
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• rolling on floorI can't agree more!!  How stupid are some of these gals!!???

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Thats about what I seen and I agree with you on the pot thing, but on the pregnancy thing I think they ask because some may not want to be pregnant and so they don't want to test or some may so bad want to be that they are afraid once they take that test and see they aren't it will hurt. But I am so on the pot thing I don't know why people ask such a stupid question like that
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The "Am I pregnant" question really gets me. Why don't you just go take a pregnancy test and find out for yourself! Or this question..."When can I take a pregnancy test?"
    But, I guess there are some that really don't know and come here for advice..which is ok. lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• but asking am i pregnant and seeing that question over and over i get to thinking its the SAME Person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol..i definately agree.. 'am i pregnant?' go ask an 8ball or take a test!! but the MJ question i disagree on. im just gonna leave it at that. i dont feel like turning this into an mj debate
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i will add that i do agree on why ask that question if you're pregnant.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• why the hell are you going to ask is it okay to smoke marijaunna why bf or pregnant come on now thats like asking if its okay to sell the baby lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• No I've saw in the pregnancy section.....several times "Can I get pregnant by giving oral...."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• the "at what age" questions. Not everything is about age. it's about maturity, listening skills, abilities, etc. sooo annoying.

Or the "Is my baby sick"? Should I take her to the hospital?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2009