How do you dis-infect couches and stuff?

Ok everyone in my family..me included...had the 24 hour stomach bug...I know it's a 24 hour thing but I feel the need to sanitize EVERYTHING! I have the hard surface sprays but have no clue if there is anything to sanitize stuff like my couches...any thoughts? Suggestions?

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is some stuff at Sams called odo-ban it kills everything! it has a eucalyptus scent and has directions to sanitize pretty much everything in your home. Hope it helps! Glad you are better!

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 11:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Vinegar is a natural germ killer.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Febreze antimicrobial spray for fabrics.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I've seen a lot of people lysol their furnature, but I don't know how well it actually works.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I would say lysol spray. I've done that before.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I use a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water. Vinegar is a natural cheap disinfectant that also eliminates odors. The vinegar smell fades within 30 mins usually. I add a capful of natural vanilla extract to my mixture which also helps with the vinegar smell.

epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2009