Have you and your Husband ever made a ..........

video? we made one (well a few), about 6 years ago we watched it last night, totally funny to watch! needless to say, the sex last night was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! time for an update!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like fun. I've never made one because i've been scared of it getting into the wrong hands. but it may be something for me and my hubby to do in the future. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yeah we have, but I am also scared of having it end up somewhere, so it was watched a few times and recorded over. I am just to paranoid I guess.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yea we have when we were first dating. lol
    we came home late one night and the camera was out in the living room with a few of my roomates things...well....we had rewinded the tape, i knew that forsure...well, its true...my roommate was watching the video we made
    i had to tape over it though...which sucks because we gave the camera and the videos to his grandfather...we should have kept that one LOL
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• YES...lol. What fun times before we got all married and settled down. We'd have amazing parties for two..with the video camera in tow :-)
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 11:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh good god I don't want to see my self on camera any other time I for sure don't want to see my self naked on camera. LOL
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 12:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Not yet...good idea for his birthday though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have one with my ex-boyfriend who I dated for 5 years. Daughters father has plenty of pics though!!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, we did. I actually can't remember if we were married at the time or just living together. But we still have it, I won't make one now til I lose some weight! LOL

LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Ya, once.
    It was silly and didnt go off quite as planned LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hubby has wanted to, but like a previous poster said, I am afraid that the wrong person might end up seeing it. x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009