skin care

I have an acne problem on my chin nose and forhead. but i have dry skin above my eyebrows and on my cheek bones. What should i do to maintain both of my problems without making them worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have the same problem. I use a mixture of witch hazel and rubbing alcohol, about 4 parts wh to 1 pt. alcohol, on a cotton ball all over after I shower. Make sure you moisturize super well, if your face isn't moisturized it'll make it's own and we don't want that oil!
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Look for a facial cleanser and lotion for acne. Use as directed when you wake up and before you go to bed. I recommend using neutrogena and make sure the facial cleanser and lotion goes together as in don't get neutrogena facial cleanser and then a different brand of facial lotion. Make sure your hands are clean before cleaning your face. Also limit greasy, fried, sugary foods in your diet. Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated.

youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• well sometimes acne is caused by not enough moisture in the skin so that would probably clear up both problems if you used something like Mary Kay velocity cleanser and moisturizers which are for acne prone skin and you could get a Mary Kay acne treatment gel to help with the extra problem areas....all 3 would total to $29 and as a first time ordering discount you would get 25% off which would bring your new total to only $21.75 . I give the discount because i know you might hesistate to try something new and I know you will love the mary kay products once you try them.
    I can also send you samples of the products before you decide if you'd like to buy them or not
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Try the Clearskin Professional lineup from Avon. It works really well but doesn't dry you out. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Murad!!!! It's a miracle skincare system that cleared up my severe adult acne in a matter of days, while nothing else worked.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ive tryed proactiv is the Murad thing like that?

I'm the OP. guess i accidentally clicked the anon button.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009