Ear infections? (maybe??)

I woke up the other day with my jaw hurting pretty bad an assumed it was my teeth. Then yesterday I woke up with ear pain and one side feeling like it was submerged in water. Now today my jaw pain is back as well as both ears hurting and feeling stopped up. (yes I have cleaned out my ears several times) I'm 30 weeks pregnant and dont go back to the doctor till Friday. What can I do till then? Does this sound like an ear infection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• Yup, sounds like an infection. I'm not too sure if they will give you anything though.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Could just be sinus pressure. the jaw pain could be from that. Do you have a cold or congestion?
    Anonymous