What exactly are the journals for?

What is appropraite to write as a journal? What is the purpose of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It's a place to express yourself and choose who sees it. You can write whatever is on your mind. CM has a theme every day to give you ideas of things to write about. I love them but I'm particular about what I write about and about who I let see what. Some people spill all their beans!!! :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I believe the purpose of a journal is to express your feelings. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hi,
    The Journal section of the site is for you to write anything and everything that is on your mind. You can vent, brag about your kids, or just write out your thoughts for the day. You can post in the journal and let everyone see it, or set it so just you can see what was written. There are several privacy settings to pick from.

If you have trouble thinking of something to journal about, you can always check out our theme for each day. To get to the journals section and find the theme of the day, just click on the "Journals" tab at the top of your page.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It's cafemom's version of a blog.
    Anonymous