Why is this?

Why is it that when you break up with a guy, they beg you to take them back and won't leave you alone so you end up taking them back and why is it that when a guy breaks up with you, they turn cold like you never existed, won't talk to you or give you any chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• b/c some men are immature and can't handle telling the truth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Because nine times out of ten, when a guy breaks up with you, he's got another bajingo waiting in the wings. When you dump HIM, he's suddenly scared that he'll never have sex again.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• because it's a man's world as my husband's mother and aunt used to tell me. personally I think it's because they're just bastards. My own husband was taught verbally since childhood until his aunt died, his mother died before that, that men rule women. NOT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• When men know what they want, they go for it. When it is something they don't want, they don't care for it and rather not give it a chance. When it comes to what they want they always have their mind set but us women, being that we are more understanding and nurturing than men we tend to give chances. So when you break up with someone and they still want you they'll beg you to take them back like you said. But if someone breaks up with you then they don't really care for you anymore because they already have their mind set on what they want which isn't you. Men just don't have the emotions us women have.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• hiding under every man is a childish little boy. That's why.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i think that is their way of telling you they are serious about the break up and to back off. we women don't know how to do that. we still want to be friends with them. we can be so stupid. i don't think him acting like that is so bad.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I don't have a problem with him acting like that because he is a guy and it is expected. I would try to break up with him and he wouldn't go for it and now he has broke up with me and I can finally move on. He used to beg me back, I am not going to do the same thing. Obviously his love for me ended and mine still goes on.
    Anonymous

• because they like to be the heartbreakers
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Because most guys will stick around til they get thrown out, especially if you keep giving them sex. The smarter guys break up with you before you can dump them. Everyone wants to have the power when you think about it. Would you rather get dumped or be the one to end it?
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009