can anyone build a website forme i have no idea what to do pleasde explain

i need one that people can come to and buy how do i do this please help i have sone items posted on my photobucket but i need a better system to sell these items nd i havent got a clue .

pinky91

Asked by pinky91 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• ebay? erstie or something like that?
    Anonymous

• I like Yahoo's website hosting and web builder services. The hosting is pretty darn cheap and if you have a store you can use the free Site Builder tool to create a shopping cart with paypal as the payment method. We have a service site....my fiance is a carpet cleaner, and I created the entire site using site builder. You can look at it for an example...the addy is: www.NoMoreSteamCleaning.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I have a site on Webs.com But I think if you want a store it costs something... So make sure you look in to it first...

Here's mine so you can see what I did... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• We have our transport business with Yahoo Small Business. It's 12.95 a month for website hosting and domain registration. I also have a business website on Microsoft Life Small Business - it's free web site hosting with a XXX.live.com web address or you can pay for a domain name and have your own unique web address. Another alternative is to do the Microsoft Live Small Business web hosting for free and keep the XXX.live.com address and then buy a domain from GoDaddy.com for a unique web address and have it forwarded to the live.com address. Hope that's not too confusing!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 1:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Try synthasite.com It is free.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i dont understand much of this i have to pay for a domain to sell things on pinky(i dont even knowwhat a domain is sorry ladies im enting soeone to helpme from scratch tell me all whati need and i need the best deal . i have a phtobucket list thats it thsnks anyone who can help pinky
    pinky91

Answer by pinky91 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I wrote this article you might be interested in about the very same thing:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4735862_build-business-website.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Try www.freeweb.com it's free and pretty easy to set up yourself
    dansebsil

Answer by dansebsil at 3:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2009