Pampered Chef Compensation Plan question

Ihave been researching a few different direct selling companies, and wanted to know if Pampered Chef has a sales quota that they have to meet in order to get paid on their downline's overrides. If they do, is it a monthly, quarterly, or yearly sales quota? How much sales must Pampered chef do in their quota? Thanks so much for helping me sort out all of these business options!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hello,
    I'm not with Pampered Chef, but have you tried the WAHM.com message boards? I'm sure Pampered Chef has a forum in there. I am with Scent-Sations/Mia Bella Candles. If you are researching home based business opportunities, I would love to talk to you. We have NO monthly quota and parties are not required. Not sure what you are looking for in a business. Check my blog for more information: http://christiscandles.wordpress.com
    Good luck!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 1:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Here is the information from a top level Pampered Chef Director.

Directors must turn in $750 each month to receive their override.

I personally was a Pampered Chef consultant for 8 years and found that when I worked with my team and was consistant with my actions I made great money. One great benefit with Pampered chef is longevity as they are owned by Berkshire Hathaway aka Warren Buffet. I say this because they are very good with their people, product and conpensation.

I am no longer affiliated in any way with Pampered Chef and if I wanted to join in another direct sales business I would go back there. I am now an Entrepreneur Consultant and Coach and specialize in direct selling and network marketing. I work with a lot of clients in many companies and have seen the compensation packages and products and there are many great ones to choose from.

I hope the information helps.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 3:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I just bumped into your question. I am a consultant and I would love to share with you how the business works. Contact me for more information.
    KMIassogna

Answer by KMIassogna at 7:46 PM on May. 28, 2009