How do you think it happens?

How do men become "mamas boys"? What do you think their mother does that they become that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• i don't think it's necessarily what their mother is doing. better yet sometimes a sorrow phone call will do it. regardless i think it's the men who just can't let go of their mama.
    Anonymous

• Everything for them! Please Moms teach your boys to take care of them selves. LOL
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 12:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Women love babies and children. But we have to step back and realize we don't need to teach kids how to be kids...they're already kids. Our job as a parent is to train them up to be a self-sufficient independent adult. I think alot of Moms avoid this because they don't want to go through the emotional separation it brings.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Dont pull the tit out of there mouths fast enough.. LOL No im kidding.. My hubby is a mamas boy, i think its the way we love and how we are the "good guy" all the time, they know no matter what we will be there for them.. Dads seem to judge more, we have our soft eyes..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Because from the time they are born they are waited on hand and foot every guy (most guys) wants to marry someone like their mom
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I don't know but my ex has a creepy relationship with his mother, he walks around her stark naked, they have competitions to who can be louder at sex, Make up disgusting songs together... they are just ewwww.... like creepy just ewwww....
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• To Mommyxtwo777, I can see why he is your ex now. That is borderline sick stuff.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009