Whats wrong with me

For about to weeks I have been super moody and my SO keeps asking me what's wrong and I tell him nothing, but everything anybody does lately bothers me, I'm not just going to start my period so its not just PMS but I'm mood swingy like crazy, crying then depressed. What could this be???

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 12:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• Have you changed birthcontrol? Are you not having enough sex? Has work gotton tuff? There are so many thing right now.. I would just pick one and focus on trying to change something.. Keep your head mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• are you on BC? or any other meds? Could just be a mood swing, people male or female can get them at random from time to time.
    Anonymous

• No med I have a copper IUD that's it, and they are happening all day, like I'm thinking of something that is not even happening. I don't know what to do
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i had an iud for about 9 months and i was having some of these same issues. i had it removed about 2 months ago and i feel great. mine did have a small amount of hormones in it though, im not sure what type you have.
    kar31

Answer by kar31 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have the Paraguard copper one.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009