weird?

ok well im 18 weeks prego thank god.
but i have been have like alot of discharge.
sometimes its clear and sometimes it lilke a yellow color.
just wondering what it could be from.
thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• normal. if your concerned ask your doc/midwife but many women just discharge a lot through the whole pregnancy
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• call your doc!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Its been normal for me. I've been having a lot more than I was before I was pregnant and I hate it! But it is just your body making sure no bacteria enter your vagina...its just working over time now that theres a baby in there. As long as it doesn't turn like a dark yellow or any other color than white or light yellow you are good! Try wearing a panty liner. Thats what Ive been doing and it helps alot.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I had the same problem and found out the yellow discharge was from bacterial vaginosis. I would go get checked. As far as the clear discharge, that has been completely normal for me.
    Anonymous