When should I be concerned?

We have a 19 month baby girl and wanting to expand our family.I have done everything by the book to get pregnant these last few months but still negative. I should start my period in a few days, so I took the test where you can take a few days before you even miss a period, it was neg. but I haven't had my period yet.Does anyone beleive these early test are accurate?I don't wan't to get depressed and obsessed with this, this early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It might be too early to test. If you ovulated late you still might not have enough hormone in your body. Good Luck!
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Wait a week and the retest.
    Anonymous

• maybe it's better to keep track of your temp. when it goes up then use the test. i think a few months is nothing to worry about. if its half a year to a year than maybe see someone. i wouldn't worry about it yet.
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 6:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009