do you think sometimes your better off on your own?? with out your dh or so???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• no, in fact I cant imagine what my life would be like without him he's made me so happy over the years Ive never been this happy before. before I was lonely and depressed
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ditto Breezy1988
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Sometimes, but usually it is when I am picking socks up from every room in the house because he is a major slob!! He knows that he is a slob and mommy used to do everything for him. Slowly he is coming to terms with doing things for himself, but every now and again I find socks and wrappers n the couch cushions. My husband helps to keep me sane. I get so stressed and he is the one to listen to me and tries to calm me down.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i've just recently married and although i love my husband very much i can see what it's like not having him cause it was not to long ago and i was happy alone with my children. when he is being a jerk or has issues with my kids i sometimes think maybe i would be. i married him though so i won't just divorce. it's for eternity.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes. We've had our share of problems in our six years, had I been more financially secure after our twins were born I don't think I'd still be here. We've gone rounds about this, and the truth is we're just not compatible. I think we'd be good friends(even if we didn't have kids together) but lovers/companions we are not. I've grown to "tolerate" him and stand up for myself more, and eventually, unless certain things about him change(which he knows already and I won't post here) I don't see us together 5 years from now(or even 3). It took me six years to get into this relationship, will take a while to get out. I always hear "just leave him"...hello, I'm broke and just got a job last year. I'm not bad mouthing him here, won't do that. I'm beyond the anger and disappointment, we just basically co-exist with one another. Would be nice to work stuff out, but it is what it is.
    So definitely, yes, I can see myself without him
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I forgot to answer your question LOL...yes I'd be better off on my own. I meant to say that instead of repeating myself at the end.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i honestly do think im better out with out my bf because he dont show me any type of affection unless he wants some sex and we share a kid together and when he gets mad he threatens to take the baby from me if i try to leave sayin that i cant provide for our son like he can. but although he works n puts a roof over our heads i do everyhting for my son and he does nothing. im havent been happy with him for bout 2 yrs now it was so bad that i cheated on him n to this day i dont regret cheating on him.
    Anonymous