do you regret having kids?? personally i dont .. but i know some peole who wished they would have made a diffrent choice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, never!
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• No way! I was 29 when I had her! I was ready!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Not for a minute. I knew from the time I was barely more than a kid myself that I wanted to be a mom. There are times I'd love to have a weekend to myself, but never have I wished that I didn't have kids at all.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I wished that she would've came a lil later! At the time I just met my then boyfriend now husband! We had known each other like 3 months when I got pregnant, so we were forced to get to know each other in a very short amount of time! But it's all good today I love my daughter very much and wouldn't change her for anything in this world!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I don't regret having kids but I regret having them so early. I wish I would have gotten more situated before I started a family. Of course who's to say I would have gotten the same kids so I guess I'm happy the way things turned out!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say regret. But this morning I was sitting down after my shower drinking a cup of coffee, surfing cafemom, and I was thinking, "How nice would it be if the baby wasn't going to wake up in 15 mins? How nice would it be to actually relax when I'm at home, instead of trying to clean and cook dinner and care for a child?"

I never regret having my DD. But I do miss the time I had to myself.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• My sister was told she would likely be barren after she she had cancer as a teen. She got married and they knew they wouldn't have kids. They were cautious and she went on the pill. She got pregnant and now her son is nine. She and her husband divorced.
    She has often said that she did not want him and what an imposition he has been on her life. She is the most self concerned person I have ever met.
    Thank god that he has his dad who is a great father and is happy to have him.
    Our family all love him and would take him in a heartbeat. We try to make sure he knows how much we value him.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Nope.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I never regret having my kids I love them more than life but I do wish I wouldve waited and went to school and got a good job and bought a house so I would be more financial stable to give them more. They are here now so I guess it was meant to be and I wouldnt trade them for nothing. I was barely 19 when I had my first 22 my second, 24 my third and 31 my last.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 1:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• not at all!! my daughter is my life and like i tell everyone.. she was a surprise but i would not trade her for all the gold at the end of the rainbow :)
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2009