Yasmin

Anyone on Yasmin? I've been on for about 4 months now. I switched from YAZ due to spotting. Well, it's not getting any better and now I'm having terrible stomach cramps/period pains that I haven't had in years! Am going to doc to request new meds. Anyone else have these problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

• yasmin was the last bc i tried & it made me bleed alot and i was very nauseated, so i just stopped taking any altogether... good luck, hope you can find something that works
    Anonymous

• I had the same thing happen. I was put on it to help my PMS and for birth control. I had to stop taking it because I got such bad blotchy skin from it as well. I wouldn't worry about it. Have you considerd an IUD. They work great.
    nomadmomof3

Answer by nomadmomof3 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I hated Yasmin and went on Yaz and love it. My period went from 5+ days to 2 days and very light and no cramps. My moods are better as is the acne on my face.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009