Have you ever?

Have y0u ever had a crush on a celebrity when you were younger that makes you look back and say"What the hell was I thinking?!" I used to have the biggest crush on one of the guys from New Kids on the Block. And I used to think Billy Ray Cyrus was so good lookin with his mullet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh my gosh I was totally in love with Billy Ray Cyrus too! I had posters of him up in my room and everything! WTH were we thinking!? lol I look back and that mullet makes me want to puke. He's not so bad now, but then... I'm embarassed! lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• When I was 10 my sisters friend gave me a Teen Beat magazine with George Micheal in it. I was soooo in love with him.
    Now with his now with his predilection for male prostitutes in bathrooms...i just can't help thinking Eeeeewww!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I just saw an old Billy Ray vid that made me think of this question! I cracked up at myself and all the women in the video with their hair sprayed 3 feet high going ape over him! Acid washed jeans and all....
    Anonymous

• No.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• lol JTT haha but I can still see why i was in love with AJ from BSB LOL
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Well, I had serious crushes on the two Coreys (Heim and Feldman). I look at them now and I wonder what the hell was I thinking?
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Gonna show my age now--Donny Osmond, Leif Garrett, and Willie Ames LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• John Travolta lol he's 25 years (give or take) older than me, but I oved him when I was a teen!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• JOEY LAWRENCE BUT THEN MY SISTER STARTED LIKING HIM AND MY CRUSH ENDED LOL
    R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2009