does anyone have any ideas ?

i have a 2 1/2 yr old and lately he been really whiney for no reason and has been really clingy if he leaves n goes somewhere like the store with his daddy he comes running in the house and hugging me sayin i missed you momm. and the past couple nights he was getting up at 3am and cums in the rm with me and his daddy and sleeps at the foot of our bed. its weird because he has never done that before . and then antoher thing when he is playing he bends over n looks between his legs. i aint think anything of it til my friend said he acting that why because he knows he a baby is coming soon. the only thing is im not preggo right now. does anyone know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• WELL KIDS GO THROUGH PHASES SOMETIMES. IS HE AN ONLY CHILD?? IF HE IS WELL THE FEELS BEING WITH MOMMY IS COMFORTING AND HE FEELS SECURE AND SAFE. IF HE'S NOT WELL HE'S JUST LOOKING FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION. TRUE TOO COULD YOU BE PREGNANT???
    SweetMama823

Answer by SweetMama823 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yes he is an only child but i dont think he is looking fo my time or attention as he is home with me all day everyday. i dont think im preggo i just had my last period march 17-20th and my period is due sometime nxt month but im not sure. one thing that had me thinking bout being preggo is because last wk i had a dream i was pregnant and that it was having a girl and now the my son acting weird.
    Anonymous

• kids will be kids. My daughter loves to bend over and look between her legs. She's also been clingy the last day or two. She cried this morning at day care and hasn't done that in a while and she just a check up so I know she's not sick. She'll be 2 in a month and a half. This too will pass.
    Anonymous

• My daughter is going through that phase as well. She will be 2 in June. My boys did the same. The looking through the legs thing is a perspective thing. Kids like to look at the world in different ways and they are always exploring how they can move and use their body. Plus, I know I am not pg since I am menstrating now and I got tied up (I know, TMI). But it is just a phase. You'll miss it when it's gone.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Both of my kids went through the bend-over-and-look-at-the-world-upside-down phase. And both of my kids had restless periods when they woke up frequently and needed reassurance. I don't think you've got anything to worry about, as long as he doesn't get used to sleeping in your room. That one can be difficult to break. Best of luck with your new baby!
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009