havin a 3some

Not a debate on weather or not...or feelings...but we both know that we want to experience one, but we dont know anyone. What would be the best way to go about this? Ideally Id like to have someone willing and able by our annivercery in june, but before our wedding in oct.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• By the way it's whether not "weather" and anniversary.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hmmm.... sorry I really don't have an answer for you. From all the talk that I have read about on here most people get a friend or a coworker. I don't think that I am a good one to answer because I have never wanted this. No judging just my opinion. Good luck!
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• craigslist
    Anonymous

• there should be a news paper that is solely for people trying to meet people for escorts and the such that would be more then willing to do a 3 some. just make sure you use protection and are safe.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Go to a club or bar and ask around.You might be able to find something on line about it.
    Anonymous

• 2nd vote for Craigslist. I've never done it though, but if it was something I had to get out of my system, I would start there.
    Anonymous

• there should be a news paper that is solely for people trying to meet people for escorts and the such that would be more then willing to do a 3 some.

Actually, if you go to an adult book or toy store you can find magazines and newsletters for the swinging community. These will include groups you can join as well as individuals looking for specific things.
    Anonymous