Does it matter if you go to church on Wednesday or Saturday...or do you believe you should go on Sunday?

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Doesnt matter which day. I am a firm believer that if your a christian, you do and act the same way every single day. As far as gathering as a body.....that doesnt matter either. We used to do Friday night church and it was primarily a youth night. THen we had sunday service and then small groups on wed. Traditionally, I think people like to attend on sunday, but its all the same in Gods eyes. Getting into rules about which days are right and wrong is legalism.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Doesn't matter to me as long as I gather with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ when I can! My church does Sat night!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Who cares?! Only you know what your beleifs are and how that impacts your relationship with God. So what if you go Sunday and Wednesday or only on Sat. Or if you don't go, but read the bible at home.
    Anonymous

• Depends on yoru church. I mean we have sunday church, and wednesday nghts are small group meetings.

Once a week just isnt enough for me lol
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• It doesn't matter when you attend church, but the seventh day ( Saturday) is the Sabbath of the God of creation( Exodus 20:8-11; Exodus 31:12,13)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 12:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The Sabbath is to be kept holy.( forgot to add that)
    Lexylex

• I would love to go to church more often than I do but with 3 kids it can be difficult. My mom watches my kids sometimes but I feel awful asking her to watch them all the time so I can go to church. I really want to go to Wednesday Bible study but it seems like by the time we get to that point, I am too exhausted. I am also Seventh-Day Adventist so we go to church on Saturday because that is when our services are held.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• If you enjoy going to church and that's your thing, go whenever you feel like it!

Are you referring to other denominations having different sabbaths?
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm sure God could care less what day you go to church...as long as you go! I see no issue with going on any day of the week.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I was purely just curious. I've heard some people that disagree with going to church for worship any day other than Sunday. We can't go on Sunday unless it's a nightly service because my husband works during the day. The church we're looking at going to has Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday night services available. I know what I feel in my heart to be true...but I was wondering what others opinions were.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009