hi, my baby girl didn't drink formula enought she's almost 7 month and drink 23 oz per day and she didn't eat solid food never help me what can i do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She doesn't need solids. You can try them if you want. Do you feed her on demand? If that's all she's eating that may be all she actually wants to eat.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• She is 7 months she should be on baby food.
    Augustmommyof2

Answer by Augustmommyof2 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can feed her if you want to. Don't worry about the drinking. As long as she's gaining weight. You'll find one day she will eat more or less than the next. But overall she'll get enough.
    Anonymous

• If that is all she wants then she is probably just fine... 25-30 oz/day is about average. She can start solids whenever you think she is ready... she doesn't need any right now if you don't want to start them... before a year they are just for practice, they shouldn't replace milk intake.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The best thing you can talk with the babies doctor. She/he will give you a good guideline to go by. Here is a couple websites you can read....http://www.mindspring.com/~drwarren/feedbaby.htm ~ http://www.babycenter.com/baby-solid-feeding-basics
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I would talk to your pediatrician. My daughter was the same way. On good days she would have 4-5 bottles at 5 ounces. There is nothing wrong with her, she just wasn't hungry. She gave up formula and bottle all together by the time she was 9 months. I think it is catching up to her because now she eats like a horse!
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 12:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009