About Irving "Bud" Feldkamp???? What do you think, act of GOD???

Feldkamp owns the Family Planning Associates abortion business he purchased four years ago, but the mainstream media is only mentioning his ownership of a dental practice and that he is the CEO of Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino.Their plane went down on Sunday killing daughters Vanessa and Amy, two of Feldkamp's sons-in-law, five grandchildren, the pilot and four family friends.
The plane crashed into Catholic Holy Cross cemetery near the Butte airport and burst into flames. The site of the devastating impact and the deaths of the 14 passengers was near a memorial erected in the cemetery to honor unborn children who have died in abortions. The memorial, called the Tomb of the Unborn, was erected as a dedication to all babies who have died because of abortion. Although Feldkamp is not an abortionist, he reaps profits of blood money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think God works that way but you never know. He must be disgusted at the slaughter of his creation.
    Anonymous

• No....God doesnt "punish" people or cause planes to crash. While this man might have had some unscrupulous business deals and been greedy, it was still just an unfortunate tradgedy. Five grandchildren were killed? Thats very sad.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

-------------------------------------
    No, he doesnt get disgusted either. He mourns for those babies and it breaks his heart in a way that we will never know. Getting to "know" Gods nature and what hes like through relationship with him and his Word are very important.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Wow, that is extremely sad.  People lost their lives in a very violent & tragic way.  I don't think God is using him as an example here. 

Anonymous

• Whatever. You knew this was a dumb question, that's why you posted "Anonymous".

God wouldn't kill his grandchildren.
    RainingHeart

Answer by RainingHeart at 1:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I may get my ass reamed for this but I don't really care.

I call that Karma
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Karma-Shmarma....................

It's just a horrible coincidence.
    Anonymous

• It is coincidental. God does not work that way. He is mourning that family as He does when anyone perishes.

Anonymous

• I would NEVER presume to know what God does or doesn't do.

I do believe that what goes around comes around. Call it karma if you want.

I don't believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. I would be taking a long look at my life if I were that man.

YIKES!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• For all those that "don't care" or "its karma"....You are all sick!

They were children on that plane!

God would never take vengence on children!

Disgusting and hypocritical!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2009