any ideas

i have a 2 1/2 yr old and lately he been really whiney for no reason and has been really clingy if he leaves n goes somewhere like the store with his daddy he comes running in the house and hugging me sayin i missed you momm. and the past couple nights he was getting up at 3am and cums in the rm with me and his daddy and sleeps at the foot of our bed. its weird because he has never done that before . and then antoher thing when he is playing he bends over n looks between his legs. i aint think anything of it til my friend said he acting that why because he knows he a baby is coming soon. the only thing is im not preggo right now. does anyone know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's the age...they get separation anxieties about mommy. The legs thing, I don't know...could just be a new thing he discovered, the novelty of looking at things upside down?
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ask him why he misses you so much and why he feels the need to come into bed
    Anonymous

• like mom2008 said, hes at that age where he has seperation issues nothing to worry about
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2009