does your SO or DH throw Man-trums?

UGH! my husband has been throwing a man-trum since yesterday because I was made at him for coming home at 4:30 in the morning when he should have been home around one in the morning. He slept in the spare bedroom and has not spoken one word to me since and its starting to tick me off and drive me crazy.

So does your SO or DH throw man-trums like mine or is mine just being a big brat like my three year old?

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• correction mad not made
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yes, he does but its in his own way. He starts being sarcastic and mouthing off about how unhappy he is. He does this especially in restaurants when something isn't to his liking or somewhere else where he is unhappy. Its almost always in public. I get so irritated because he embarasses me with his sarcasm and insults. He doesnt talk to me that way but I don't like it when he acts like that. I think that keeping your mouth shut sometimes is the best way to go when you don't like something. I just wish he would grow up....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yep, I swear to god sometimes i think i married a ten year old
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• yepp, he doesn't get home till 1130pm from work and if there is clutter on the coffee table he throws it on the floor. I laugh at him everytime he does it ... now he does it just to make me laugh. He's a pain in the ass, but that's why I love him.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I'm lucky, my husband is very mature. :)
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Haha, My husband was throwing a total fit this morning. We only have one car and I was going to take him to work so that I could have to get groceries and get the car registration taken care of and he threw the biggest fit saying how was he going to get home and it's the last day of the month and he has to work late and blah, blah, blah. Needless to say, I told him to take the stupid car, I was sick of hearing him cry about it and I'll have the car tomorrow. He can be worse than my 2 and 4 yo kids sometimes!
    Anonymous

• Mine does that constantly too. I've had the silent treatment from him for days. Now it's only a couple of hours. i tell him he can grow up and be in a marriage of adults and talk to me or he can talk to my lawyer. He knows it's far better to talk to me cause my lawyer's good. very good.
    Anonymous

• Ugh oh my god mine does that too and it drives me insane!!!! He is sooo frickin' sensitive and it takes nothing for him to go into his little hissy fits... Seriously I get so annoyed sometimes now that I tell him to talk to me when he grows a set...lol... such a terrible thing to say but I get so annoyed and I am always sooo whatever about everything that I don't see why we can't just have a grown up talk.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I am lucky my husband doesn't act like that.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• YES!

I feel like I have another child when he is around.
    Anonymous