has anyone else had very pale pink bleeding early in pregnancy?

i had very pale pink bleeding and im 10 weeks AND 3 DAYS, THEY DID SONO AND BLOOD TEST, VAG EXAM AND SAID EVERYTHING LOOK GREAT ,BUT CANNOT GURAN TEE WONT MISCARRY, I FEEL BETTER GOING TO ER AND GETTING GOOD RESULTS ,BUT NOW I WORRY STILL, I GUESS I WILL WORRY NOW TO THE END ABOUT ANY LIL CRAMP, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH MY FIRST CHILD AND WAS NEVER SICK, NOW IM EXTREMELY NAUSEATED W THIS BABY AND TERRIFIED

jkandethan

Asked by jkandethan at 1:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Aww its ok.. i think you'll be fine ..i had bleeding but not blood the stuff your talking about.. but that was at 2 weeks .. i havent had anything recently .. im 12 weeks right now .. but i definately try not to worry ..because if you have stress ..thats bad .. go to the doctor or call him .. and ask him if its normal.. ..some people bleed a little bit if they had sex recently .. but could that be it .. whos knows i hope this helped
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i'm not saying this to worry you, but i m/c in November and had light pink spotting that turned into red blood within a few days. but i have had a healthy pregnancy with my first daughter and did have light pink spotting one day.

i am currently pregnant now, about 4 weeks and i'm having back aches and also had light pink spotting once today actually. i am hoping that it's not another m/c.
    ang0343

Answer by ang0343 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• it turned into red blood last night, but i have stayed in bed and it's brownish now, but still scared, have not noticed anything that look like fetus or anything and no cramps
    jkandethan

Answer by jkandethan at 5:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i hope that everything turns out ok for you!
    ang0343

Answer by ang0343 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2009