If you could have anything available in a drive thru hut (like the coffee ones), what would it be?

I love drive thrus! They make life so much easier. I love them for the bank, for the ATM, for coffee, for the library book return, for fast food, for everything! They make life so much easier when you're toting a car full of kiddos around. There just aren't enough of them! LOL. What are your drive-thru favorites? What would you like to see in a drive-thru?

DAntoinette

Asked by DAntoinette at 1:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• stamps..i wish i could drive thru & get a book of stamps
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yeah, stamps. I have a Dairy Barn and pharmacy drive thru's that's convenient. How about a bagel place too?
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I would love to see a drive-thru grocery store... :( I really hate toting around two babies. I nanny and watch my son and they are nine days apart: 6 mo old. I usually have one baby in the front of a cart and another in the carseat in the cart, which isnt so bad except getting them out of the car and into the store is another story! I need a double stoller.....
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 2:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oh YES, drive thru post offices.
    Anything that will take the ease off dragging 3 small children into a building for a 10 minute "mission" . LOL

I think more gas station/convenient stores need drive thru windows so you can get your gas then go around to the drive thru for soda or snack,etc.

I also love the idea of a drive through doctor LOL. 3 kids in a small room plus me and a dr dont mix well LOL>
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Back when I smoked, I wished there was a drive-thru convenience store where I could get my cigarettes without getting out.
    Anonymous

• I would love to be able to drive up and get diapers without leaving the car! My other option is to order from Diapers.com and then I don't have to leave the house! LOL!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 2:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Post offices would be fantastic!!

I love our drive through at the city office - we can pay the city utilities, the cable bill, and the phone bill all at the same time!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Oooh! I forgot about the pharmacy...another favorite! I looked up Dairy Barn online...cute!
    DAntoinette

Answer by DAntoinette at 12:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009