Do you know how much it is going to be this time???

I hear the stamps are going up once again...aarrgg! They are already high enough...what ? 42cents.
I know there are these stamps that are called the forever stamps 41cents you never have to change on those. So what is the purpose...I don't understand.

Can someone please "edjumacate me"...???...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The post office is a non-profit orginization. The price of a stamp depends on how much it takes to pay the employees and transportation costs of the mail. People don't send letters as much because it's easier to keep in contact with people via the internet, and many people send things with Fed ex rather then the post office.
    Anonymous

• It's going up to 44cents.

I get annoyed with the rising prices only because the service I get from the post office gets worse and worse. I've had them take months, literally, to forward my mail. I would mind paying more if they would use the money to improve their service.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• In my opinion (and forgive me for having one!) it is time to make the post office privatized, like UPS. The not for profit thing is not working! They seem unable to remain competitive!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 2:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2009