I need some advice, or someone to cheer me up

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE ON:: DO NOT TELL ME I SHOULD POSSIBLY GIVE THE BABY UP FOR ADOPTION, DONT EVEN MEANTION ADOPTION BECAUSE IM NOT THINKING ABOUT IT NOR WILL I NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY..IM JUST SAYING DONT WRITE IT BECAUSE IT WILL BE POINTLESS..

So, that being said, im super depressed, im 37 weeks pregnant and still depressed...my bf and i owe almost 500 dollars for rent, i get welfare but its not helping because my bf and i NEEDED food badly because i started to lose weight from not eating as much since we had no food, Also, i managed to save 200 dollars because my bf needed it for court...

His mom told him that im going to leave him after the baby is born because ill be too stressed (which is not true, i can handle stress, my parents used to beat me everyday and high school was torture and college was a living nightmare)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• (CONTINUED)
    He cant find a job and i KNOW i can get a job after the baby is born, but i dont know what to do right now because i feel like i cant afford to keep the baby, we have TONS of clothes, diapers, whipes EVERYTHING we need for the baby, but obviously the supply cant last forever..

im just sooo depressed and worried because time is cutting down..my bf doesnt have insurance on his vehical now. so im freaking out! i dotn know what to do and i feel like theres so much pressure on me..

what should i do?
    Anonymous

• You didn't mention whether you and boyfriend have jobs. If you both don't, then you need one to support the baby and buy food.
    Anonymous

• I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. (Philip 4.12-13)
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Do you believe in God? The bible promises that God will never give you more then you can handle. I would pray about it, let God know that your lost and having a hard time, and don't know what to do and ask him to open some doors for you. Have faith, God will help you.
    Anonymous

• no, he doesnt have a f*cking job..he wont get a job that at least pays minimum because he thinks he can do better..i cant work right now because i had been on bed rest since like 20 something weeks and im 37 weeks now and i am desperate for a job...idk how i can get him to just take ANY job that pops up!

with this economy hes not gonna find an amazing job ANYWHERE =[
    Anonymous

• God hasnt been very fair to me though...the way ive lived...and now the only thing i can do is give this baby everything i didnt get to have...i want to raise my baby in the best possible way and give her an amazing life..unlike me..
    Anonymous

• You need to find a job now, why are you waiting until after the baby is born? Who will take care of the baby when you go to work? You're boyfriend needs to continue looking..there's temporary agencies, did he look at fast food chains or is that beneath him? You really need to take a good look at your situation after the baby is born..it will be expensive. IF you can't make it now how do you think you will do when the baby arrives?
    Anonymous

• im 37 weeks pregnant..you HONESTLY think someone is going to hire me RIGHT now?
    i HIGHLY doubt it
    Anonymous

• do you have any family you can lean on for support? at least stay with them for a little bit or something! I truly feel for you and I wish you the best of luck. I think your BF is being a dumbass he at least needs SOMETHING whether its just min wage but its better than nothing. Check out Health and Welfare maybe they have some options to help you out again I wish you and your baby the best of luck
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Please read my most recent blog on making money from home and feel free to contact me with any questions you have. I have made a career out of bargain hunting and getting stuff for pennies on the dollar. I worked right from my bed while I was pregnant like you I was on bedrest as well. Your boyfriend needs to get with the program, Mcdonalds is hiring and SOMETHING is better than nothing. He needs some tough love. He may think he can do better than minmum wage but it is aparent by your overdue rent and empty fridge that that is not the case. AND while Mcdonalds may be a job that sucks if you work hard there you can get promoted quickly. I have seen high school students as managers making ridiculous amounts of money. And finally let me just say this. There are very few people on this earth who can actually AFFORD to have a baby. A recent study showed that the average cost to raise a child is $100,00 (until they turn 18) cont
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2009