I am currently teaching and looking for a temporary part-time job during the summer. Can anyone refer some potential opportunities in the Northern Kentucky area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• This is what i do at home www.tgw247.com  You could certainly do this on your own time frames.. Let me know if you are interested in getting started. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I work at home too, in my spare time. http://www.evelyn1.fourpointconsultants.com
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I found a job in the restaurant of my local golf course run by the park district. One of the perks is that I get a discount on all park district activities, like the swimming pool. Its seasonal through Sept.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 5:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You'd be perfect for Avon. Email me and I can get you signed up to sell. Teachers do really well with Avon and if you start now all of your friends at work and parents of the kids will be buying all summer long! Email me for more info! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Have you ever thought about starting business? I run an internet business from home. I usually only spend about an hour a day working. I love what I do! Maybe you would like a business rather than a job that way you would have extra money coming in all year, and next summer you wouldn't have to find another job. If your interested send me a message or hear is my website http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldResults.com Best of Luck!!
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 12:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I actually started my own work from home business. I only work maybe 15 hours a week and the hours I choose to work, are scheduled around my kids. I have 4 aged 5 and under so my days are full. That's why I found this great "green" wellness company that I partnered up with, they helped me get started. I got started for less than $30 and it's nice to have my check come in every month. Now I don't make millions but I am contributing so that my husband isn't doing it all. If you are interested, check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. If you have 30 minutes to spare, morning, afternoon or evening, we can discuss the details.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.

Remember NEVER pay to have a job
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009