Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do...........tmi!

i got my period had it for3 days today, i woke up this morning with severe stomach pains and i was bleeding very heavy, more than i ever have. i talked to my mom and she thinks i should go to the hospital because i might be miscarrying instead of having a period. i cant get to the hospital right now, so. . . any suggestiongs?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Listen to your moms.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

  • Id go get checked out.

    Answer by nicolebeurmann at 2:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

  • put your feet up,if you absolutly not be able to go,but if you are having a MC,you may need to have a DNC,or you can get a major infection.But why can't you go?

    Answer by Val504 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

  • Check it out, something could be really wrong, if your miscarraging and you don't get it checked you could bleed to death.

    Answer by NicholeAT at 2:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

  • i cant go to the doctor cause my husbands at work right now and i have no one to watch my daughter. and i dont have friends or family around cause we just moved away from everyone. so ..... but .... hes gonna be home around four and im gonna go then, thanks for the info ladies.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.