just wondering....

I have been bf for the last year and starting to wean, had my first period back in feb, did a implant bleed (same as when I got pg with dd) have taken several test all came back negative. I have always been regular, but am now on day 58 with no signs of starting and just don't feel "right". Anyone else have this happen??

Kaityluv08

Asked by Kaityluv08 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would have a blood test done by your doctor to determine whether your pregnant or not I believe they are sensitive enough to detect the HCG hormone a week or two after conception
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Everything could still be adjusting from nursing. :) I got my period back at 13 months post partum and it wasn't regular at all.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I only had 1 light period after I quit breastfeeding for 10 months and found out I was pregnant the following month - anything is possible. Call the doctor!
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Yep and now I'm 6 months pregnant with my 7th baby. Started 1st cycle in october but was still bf at night and for nap...didn't think anything of it when I completely stopped bfing in December. Just went to the doctor in March....test was A BIG FAT POSITIVE...had neg one too.
    7littleangels

Answer by 7littleangels at 2:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2009