First birthday party ideas.

My son is gettin ready to turn one and I need some birthday party ideas..Birthdays are kinda a big thing in my family.I already have a theme picked out but my problem is the fact that all kids coming are all older than my son by at least a good 2 years so what can i do to make it fun for everyone

abigaylesmommy

Asked by abigaylesmommy at 2:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/21665/

that's a group dedicated to planning  your child's birthday party, they should have a lot of good ideas there.

Anonymous

• well I meant for this to go to entertainment not food and drinks...SORRY...
    abigaylesmommy

Answer by abigaylesmommy at 2:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Hot Dogs! Feed them tons of hotdogs!
    Anonymous

• I think you should try to get a petting zoo because a lot of children like petting zoos but if you don't have money to do that then you should try and get a moonbounce or something like that because my only best idea is a petting zoo.
    CamrensMommy632

Answer by CamrensMommy632 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• A BBQ. Now that it's spring, having the party outside is the easiest thing to do. If a mess is made in the yard, usually the neighborhood dogs will take care of it by the next day. I have had BBQ birthday parties for all my kids' b-days--May 21 and August 15. Plus, the baby has to indulge in that famous chocolate cake for the first time. What better place than outside??? No chance of chocolate smearing the furniture or equipment if you were to go to a playland. Just take the baby inside after the cake part is done---after the pics LOL--- to clean a majority of the mess up. But above all, babies honestly don't care about the first birthday party. Don't make too much of a commotion over it because the baby might get overwhelmed and you may have an upset child.
    greenmom4543

Answer by greenmom4543 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2009