First Birthday party ideas

My son is gettin ready to turn one and I need some birthday party ideas..Birthdays are kinda a big thing in my family.I already have a theme picked out but my problem is the fact that all kids coming are all older than my son by at least a good 2 years so what can i do to make it fun for everyone

abigaylesmommy

Asked by abigaylesmommy at 2:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• check out birthdayexpress.com, and Birthdayinabox.com- You might find something there.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can still do the regular party games, but just help your son do them too. like pin the tail on the donkey, you could also try the pop the most ballons as you can game. You can bounce him on the balloons till they pop.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Jumper balloon, and Clown to entertain:)
    Momeeof7

Answer by Momeeof7 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Birthdayinabox.com is a great place to get ideas and decorations and such. I use it for everyone of my childrens birthdays.
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 6:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009