How did you paint your toenails when you were pregnant?

besides going to get them done? (I don't feel like dishing out the cash) or did you just leave them natural the whole time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i sat in a chair and put my toes up on the arm of the couch pulled my knee off to the side of my belly and paninted them the best i could it didnt always come out great but whatever i got on my skin washed off in the shower so it was ok
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 2:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• i had my bf do it... or my sister :)
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• LOL towards the very end I could hardly shave my legs, if I had desired to have my feet pedicured I probably would have asked my mom or a good friend.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• ha I cant anymore =( and my husband hates feet any feet at all so they have been dull =(
    Anonymous

• by proping my foot up on a chair, the sofa cushion, or the bed (depending on which one I could get it up to..lol) and bending my leg sidways as far as i could, slightly squishing my belly over..lol I am sure it was a funny as hell sight. I know for damn sure my legs were all patchy when I was at my last weeks..I didnt care, and for sure the doc/nurses didnt either..lol
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• I don't even bother... putting it on means you have to take it off... both involve bending over my enormous belly. lol.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2009