PG OR NOT PG?

HEY LADIES!!! I had my frist and only child in mid-2007 four months later, I got pg again and I knew it right away I was feeling very sick, had all the same signs and what not as when I was got PG, and sadly enough because of things I cant explain to you all right now I was unable to keep my second child, ever since then however we've been pretty careful, and everything has been doing fine, until a few weeks ago when we uhem ''oops'' and ever since then I havent started my u know what for (march) as of yet useally its the last week that I get it, but the thing is as of right now I'm not feeling sick, or have any other feelings and/or signs that I am PG could I just be freaking out for no reason and probly just a tad late getting my monthly visitor??? Plaese help! Sorry if this question seems a bit silly, but I just wanted to ask it to be safe anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stressing over your "oops" could be making you late. Then again not everyone has symptoms right away. I'd say buy a test but then you'll just keep asking yourself if you are testing too early, so your best bet is propably to go to the gyn. for a check-up and mention "oh by the way I'm late" and get a blood test done.
    mrsnoble2004

Answer by mrsnoble2004 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• when i was not on birth control i was freaking out 24/7. I always thought i was pregnant. Go to the drug store & buy a test of your that worried. I did it like once a week it felt like. I finally found b/c that works for me though, so no more worries here....phew
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2009