Sooo frustrated!

First off I was due on Thursday and Im being induced this Thursday if my baby doesnt come by herself. So last night I woke up feeling nauseous and as soon as I sat up I started throwing up. I was able to get back to bed but an hour or so later same thing. After I woke up the second time I had horrible lower back and stomach pains and I was throwing up every 10-20 minutes. I was sure it was the start of my labor so I decided to try and get a little sleep while I still could. Well when I woke up nothing! No pains, no nausea, just a little back ache!!! Im so frustrated I just hope she'll be here soon.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 2:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you are going to force her out on thursday anyways so you know she will be here soon no matter what lol.

try and not think about it, go shopping, do something to relax and calm down. Your body is working on something: the vomitting could have been a sign of labor, or you ate something bad!

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• The inducing is for medical reasons, Im not just doing it to get her here.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• aww mama just a couple more days and your beautiful princess will be here..ill trade u..im just a little shy of 16 weeks lol
    avasmom09

Answer by avasmom09 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Vomitting like that is pretty strange. My guess is your already in early labor which is good, if you still need the induction you will at least have some build up so hopefully it wont be so bad. I had braxton hicks from 20 weeks on but when I got close to the end they felt pretty intense but after awhile I didnt really notice them. Turns out I had been in labor a couple days before hard labor hit. But if I KNEW my baby would be here by Friday at the very latest I dont think I would be able to sleep anyways ;)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Well, then just relax. Your baby WILL be here thursday or friday, that's more than many women can say.

Out of curiousity, if it was a medical reason wouldn't they induce now? I don't know what medical reason can wait a week?! I didn't even have a valid medical reason with Becka (borderline pre-e) and they got me in 2 days after my urine test came back!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Alot of people need to be medically induce for various reasons!! I think you asking her why she is being induced is very rude!! If she wished to share that she would have... It's nothing to you!!

Just relax! She will be here Thursday! I am being induced also next Tuesday... I wish you luck!!
    Anonymous

• They said if they didnt induce she would be too big and it is VERY dangerous for me to have a c section because I have a scar tissue issue where my body doesnt stop making it and if she gets to big and cant be delivered naturally I probably wont be able to have any more kids and I want alot. My sister had the same scar tissue problem and she went 2 1/2 weeks past her due date and had an emergency c section and now cant have another baby.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 3:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2009